Happy Easter, Hello Saudi and it’s Party Time
We hope you guys are all enjoying the wicked weather we’ve been having recently.
It’s great to see the sun out even though we saw plenty of it when went over to Saudi Arabia last week to open our newest international store in Jeddah.
Our Saudi friends are loving the ShakeTastic taste and experience and we’re already looking at opening another store there in the near future.
Talking of new things our Barnet store now has a new party room available for hire to host small celebrations.
You can now have a great time creating and making your own shakes, and packages can include a DJ, Giant Games Screen, Lighting & much more!
If you want to book the room or to find out more call us on 020 3070 3007.
To celebrate the Easter break we’ve got our traditional favourite Creamy Mallow milkshake in stores right now.
It’s a great mix of Cadburys Creme Egg, Fluff and topped with mini marshmallows.
Did you fall for our April Fool’s Day email?
Many of you guys did, some of you didn’t, but thanks to all of you for being good sports and joining in the fun.
And for the record – you definitely, certainly, 100 per cent, absolutely, no questions asked CANNOT eat our cups!
Don’t forget if you get thirsty this long weekend you know where to get your Thirst Aid from in our stores.
We look forward to seeing you.
Until next time keep drinking what you’re thinking.
Josh and Amir
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to the Blog via Email
- We hope you guys are all enjoying the wicked we...
- Kim and Kanye. Posh and Becks. Ant and Dec! At ...
- 2017 is gonna be the year of more. More fun. Mo...
- Well it’s not long now to Santa’s sleigh will b...
- Three things happen this time of year – every y...